The#LSFBABES are a community full of powerful, strong and confident girls who support one another and get the results that they set out for. When I first became a coach, my focus was on creating a community of women who support each other to achieve the extraordinary! My girls? Well, it has completely surpassed my expectations of what was ever possible. The community that stands today is a group of absolute BABES, who 100% hold each other accountable. I cannot take all the credit for the incredible results that come out of every challenge, because realistically, I have my#LSFBABE mini-coaches to also to thank! These girls listen to all the knowledge I give, apply it and remind it to all of their #LSF fam!
Starting the year with a program that includes a good balance of resistance training and cardio will give you the tools to set you up for success. I have attached a FREE 31 Page Workout & Reciple sample below for you to get a taste of what its like to be an #LSFBABE.
SIGN UP FOR A FREE SAS CHALLENGE SAMPLE
Whenever one of the babes post on the group page, it is not just me cheering them on. ALL the girls get behind making sure that girl is supported and reminded on just how incredible she is doing. It is pretty amazing to know that you always have this team behind you in this way.
So, why should you be in a group of other like-minded individuals?
- They hold you accountable
- They remind you to get back on track with your training and nutrition
- Show you that we are ALL human, we are not perfect. The key is to get straight back into it and hit refresh!
- Inspire you in new ways!
- Cheer you on the days you want to give up, and cheer even louder when you achieve incredible milestones.
- Get you excited about health and fitness! Someone else’s passion for the day could be just the thing that gets you up off the couch!
- Make you laugh. Some of the fitness memes these girls find are absolutely hilarious!
- Answer questions and discuss ALL health, fitness and life topics.
- Make you feel a part of something so much bigger than just yourself.
- Gets you results - Consistency is and will ALWAYS be key!