Basics Of Nutrition #3: Optimising Your Performance Nutrition Strategy
The third e-book of the series (covers the more complex aspects of nutrition). I go into detail on how to manipulate your diet to achieve fat loss, muscle gain, athletic performance and maintain your physique, as well as supplements for the everyday girl, plant-based nutrition, my unique insight into competitive bodybuilding and stepping away from tracking
- Advice on how to choose your physique goal
- All things fat loss nutrition including determining the required calorie deficit, assessing your progress and my personal tips for successful and healthy dieting
- Muscle gain nutrition tips, including how to determine the required calorie surplus, the impact of training and the psychology of gaining
- Performance nutrition information for those looking to use their nutrition to aid their performance in the gym or in their sport
- All about the basics of competitive bodybuilding nutrition, such as choosing a coach, prep time, peak week and post comp advice
- Information about the supplements I recommend based on research and our needs
- When it might be time to take a break from tracking your intake, learning to listen to your body and my advice for letting go of tracking
- What is all the fuss about plant-based nutrition and eating more plants? I talk about the benefits of eating more plants, key nutrients for those on a plant-based diet and how to increase your plant consumption.
- How to plan your meals, using my printable meal plan template and calorie recommendations table
- 15 delicious and healthy recipe cards: Recipes that everyone can enjoy that will curb your sweet tooth and satisfy your cravings whilst fueling your body to be at it’s best!
The PDF will be emailed to you entirely, therefore, can not be refunded.