Mastering The Basics Of Nutrition E-Book #2: Flexible Dieting and Lifestyle Guide
Healthy eating is not a diet, it’s a lifestyle! Let me show you how you can work towards your fitness goals and make good nutrition an everyday part of life, not a chore!
I don’t want to tell you what to do, I want to teach you how to do it!
15+ DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPE CARDS
My staple FEED-EVERYONE RECIPES - food preparation for larger groups and gatherings Macro-friendly recipes - straight from my LSF programs, plus more!
This second e-book of my Education Series is all about the LSF lifestyle - I want to show you how you can work towards achieving your goals and make good nutrition as an easy and everyday part of life!
- What you should focus on terms of nutrition - calories, protein/carbs/fats intake, meal timing;
- Breakdown of the most popular diet strategies - calorie cycling, intuitive eating, IF and more!
- How to get started with flexible dieting, my top tips on how you can master this approach;
- A breakdown for reading food labels;
- How I approach treats and cheats, including key strategies for dining out, traveling, the festive season & more;
- Practical advice on creating positive behaviours - habits & motivation
This 54 page e-book has been created to help you build a practical understanding of nutrition and how to fuel your body towards your goals and overall health! I truly believe that education is the key to success and freedom, and this e-book is an opportunity to put the power in your hands.
I started with the basics, Book 1: Fundamentals and Macro-Friendly Recipes, and in this e-book, I will show you how to incorporate well-balanced nutrition into your lifestyle. Each e-book release continues to add layers of understanding, with the ultimate goal of equipping you with a skillset that is for life! Knowledge is power, girls!
I am so grateful to be able to share my knowledge and experiences with you all in this easy-to-digest format, I can’t wait for you to use these on your journey to being your best self!