Basics Of Nutrition #2: Flexible Dieting & Lifestyle Guide
Healthy eating is not a diet, it’s a lifestyle! Let me show you how you can work towards your fitness goals in this e-book and make good nutrition an everyday part of life, not a chore!
I don’t want to tell you what to do, I want to teach you how to do it!
15+ DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPE CARDS
My staple FEED-EVERYONE RECIPES - food preparation for larger groups and gatherings Macro-friendly recipes - straight from my LSF programs, plus more!
This second e-book of my Education Series is all about the LSF lifestyle - I want to show you how you can work towards achieving your goals and make good nutrition as an easy and everyday part of life!
- What you should focus on terms of nutrition - calories, protein/carbs/fats intake, meal timing;
- Breakdown of the most popular diet strategies - calorie cycling, intuitive eating, IF and more!
- How to get started with flexible dieting, my top tips on how you can master this approach;
- A breakdown for reading food labels;
- How I approach treats and cheats, including key strategies for dining out, traveling, the festive season & more;
- Practical advice on creating positive behaviours - habits & motivation
This 54 page e-book has been created to help you build a practical understanding of nutrition and how to fuel your body towards your goals and overall health! I truly believe that education is the key to success and freedom, and this e-book is an opportunity to put the power in your hands.
I started with the basics, Book 1: Fundamentals and Macro-Friendly Recipes, and in this e-book, I will show you how to incorporate well-balanced nutrition into your lifestyle. Each e-book release continues to add layers of understanding, with the ultimate goal of equipping you with a skillset that is for life! Knowledge is power, girls!
I am so grateful to be able to share my knowledge and experiences with you all in this easy-to-digest format, I can’t wait for you to use these on your journey to being your best self!
You guys LOVED the No BS Recipes and what a lot of my #LSFBABES have been asking for is more shred friendly but simple recipes. Introducing the LSF No BS Recipes SHRED EDITION! You asked, we listened.
Dieting is hard ladies. I want to make shredding down as easy as possible. You don’t need to feel deprived to be in a calorie deficit and lose fat. This recipe e-book has over 50 DELICIOUS recipes! These are recipes that I like to make while dieting or preparing for a comp. Nothing has been forgotten: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, marinades, dressings, dips and more!
Get ready to be the most healthy, fit and happiest version of yourself! All while kicking those shred goals.
What it includes:
- 50+ delicious and shred friendly recipes including Strawberry and White Chocolate Oats, Shakshuka, Low Carb Protein Waffles, Grilled Halloumi and Lentil Salad, Turkey Burrito Bowl, Single Serve Brownies, and SO MANY MORE!!!
- Education on how to minimise and prevent bloating, reducing fluid build up and Lauren’s top tips for reducing your body fat percentage.
- Seven days of core workouts to get those abs popping!
- An example weekly planner for 1450 daily calories, 1650 daily calories and 1800 daily calories. To help make planning your weekly meals as easy as possible.
- Single serve desserts to ensure will power stays intact!
- Meals that can easily be made in bulk for grab and go options for a busy week!
The PDF will be emailed to you entirely, therefore, can not be refunded.