Basics Of Nutrition #1: Nutritional Fundamentals & Macro Friendly Recipes
This first e-book of my Education Series will provide you with an insightful and solid understanding of the basics of nutrition. Use this groundwork to build your skillset and apply the knowledge to your day-to-day.
I don’t want to tell you what to do, I want to teach you how to do it!
25+ DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPE CARDS
My staple BULK MEAL PREP recipes;
Macro-friendly recipes - straight from my LSF programs, plus more!
This 70 page e-book has been created to inform, teach and inspire you to effortlessly put your newfound knowledge to use! I am on a mission to educate women from all around the world and put the power in their hands - through evidence-based explanations, practical tips and tricks!
Let’s start from the beginning and cover all bases. From here on, each progressive e-book release will build upon the information you have learned, with the ultimate goal of equipping you with a skillset that is for life!
Knowledge is power, girls!
I can’t wait for you girls to check this out! It’s going to be a wonderful journey of learning and growing
- Understand energy needs and balance;
- How to calculate your daily calorie needs and macro breakdown in relation to various body composition goals - fat loss, maintenance & muscle gain;
- The difference in energy needs when aiming to decrease body fat, maintain body composition and build muscle, and how you can apply this to suit your preferences;
- A thorough breakdown of what you need to know about macronutrients and micronutrients;
- A comprehensive beginner’s guide to using the app, MyFitnessPal, to track your energy needs and requirements.
- Recipe-based dieting approach with macro tracking
You guys LOVED the No BS Recipes and what a lot of my #LSFBABES have been asking for is more shred friendly but simple recipes. Introducing the LSF No BS Recipes SHRED EDITION! You asked, we listened.
Dieting is hard ladies. I want to make shredding down as easy as possible. You don’t need to feel deprived to be in a calorie deficit and lose fat. This recipe e-book has over 50 DELICIOUS recipes! These are recipes that I like to make while dieting or preparing for a comp. Nothing has been forgotten: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, marinades, dressings, dips and more!
Get ready to be the most healthy, fit and happiest version of yourself! All while kicking those shred goals.
What it includes:
- 50+ delicious and shred friendly recipes including Strawberry and White Chocolate Oats, Shakshuka, Low Carb Protein Waffles, Grilled Halloumi and Lentil Salad, Turkey Burrito Bowl, Single Serve Brownies, and SO MANY MORE!!!
- Education on how to minimise and prevent bloating, reducing fluid build up and Lauren’s top tips for reducing your body fat percentage.
- Seven days of core workouts to get those abs popping!
- An example weekly planner for 1450 daily calories, 1650 daily calories and 1800 daily calories. To help make planning your weekly meals as easy as possible.
- Single serve desserts to ensure will power stays intact!
- Meals that can easily be made in bulk for grab and go options for a busy week!
The PDF will be emailed to you entirely, therefore, can not be refunded.