The Nutrition E-Book Collection
Save 20% OFF my Mastering The Basics of Nutrition e-book collection which will provide you with all the tools you need to take your nutrition into your own hands! Learn how to calculate your macros, use these numbers and understand the reasoning behind the formula.
I’ll also educate you on the best food sources to prioritise and how to incorporate balance into your lifestyle so that you never feel restricted! It’s about having a great relationship with food for your entire lifetime!
You will receive full access to all 3 e-books of this collection:
#1: Nutritional Fundamentals & Macro Friendly Recipes:
- Energy needs and balance
- How to calculate your daily calorie needs based on your body composition goal (muscle building, fat loss and maintenance)
- Everything you need to know about both macronutrients and micronutrients
- A beginner’s guide to using the app MyFitnessPal to track your energy needs
- Recipe-based dieting approach with macro tracking
#2: Flexible Dieting & Lifestyle Guide breaks down:
- What to focus on in terms of nutrition breakdown
- A breakdown of the most popular diet strategies (calorie cycling, intuitive eating, intermittent fasting and more)
- How to read food labels
- How I approach ‘cheat meals’
- Practical advice on creating positive behaviours
#3: Optimising Your Performance Nutrition Strategy breaks down:
- A thorough breakdown of how you should approach nutrition when it comes to fat loss, maintenance, muscle gain or performance
- Everything you need to know about supplementation! What you should be using and why
- How, when and why you should step away from tracking your calories and move more into an ‘intuitive eating’ approach
- How to include more plants into your lifestyle, and more on plant-based eating
Combined the e-books have over 50 delicious recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner and sweet treats. They are all delicious AND macronutrient friendly, so can be consumed in abundance to reach your micronutrient goals and with zero guilt.
I want you girls to feel empowered and in control when it comes to your health and fitness, and nutrition is such an important aspect of this lifestyle!