Lauren's NO BS Recipes
Want to reach your goals with ease but find healthy food either boring, complicated or time consuming??? #LSFbabes know I am not the greatest in the kitchen but I still enjoy eating delicious and macro friendly food, ideally with a small ingredient list and a few simple steps!
This is why I’ve created Lauren’s No BS Recipes! This cookbook includes all of my favourite recipes that I love eating every day! A healthy lifestyle should not feel like a chore and should be something that you can stick to for the long term!!
What it includes:
- 30+ of my favourite recipes for breakfast, main meals, desserts and snacks! Included in these are Salted Caramel Pancakes, Poke Bowls, Cheese Burgers, Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry, and my famous Easy Apple Crumble!!
- Meal prep hacks that I use during my week to keep me organised and on track!
- Recipes that are perfect for making in bulk so you can freeze meals and grab and go as you need!
- An example weekly planner for 1650 daily calories, 1850 daily calories and 2050 daily calories. To help make planning your weekly meals even easier!
- My weekly shopping cart- including proteins, carbs, fats, fruits, vegetables and condiments. You can take this list to the shops and fill your pantry with the staples I like to keep in my pantry for healthy meals and snacks!
You guys LOVED the No BS Recipes and what a lot of my #LSFBABES have been asking for is more shred friendly but simple recipes. Introducing the LSF No BS Recipes SHRED EDITION! You asked, we listened.
Dieting is hard ladies. I want to make shredding down as easy as possible. You don’t need to feel deprived to be in a calorie deficit and lose fat. This recipe e-book has over 50 DELICIOUS recipes! These are recipes that I like to make while dieting or preparing for a comp. Nothing has been forgotten: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, marinades, dressings, dips and more!
Get ready to be the most healthy, fit and happiest version of yourself! All while kicking those shred goals.
What it includes:
- 50+ delicious and shred friendly recipes including Strawberry and White Chocolate Oats, Shakshuka, Low Carb Protein Waffles, Grilled Halloumi and Lentil Salad, Turkey Burrito Bowl, Single Serve Brownies, and SO MANY MORE!!!
- Education on how to minimise and prevent bloating, reducing fluid build up and Lauren’s top tips for reducing your body fat percentage.
- Seven days of core workouts to get those abs popping!
- An example weekly planner for 1450 daily calories, 1650 daily calories and 1800 daily calories. To help make planning your weekly meals as easy as possible.
- Single serve desserts to ensure will power stays intact!
- Meals that can easily be made in bulk for grab and go options for a busy week!
The PDF will be emailed to you entirely, therefore, can not be refunded.