8 WEEK SHRED PROGRAM PHASE 2
Lauren Simpson FitnessSKU:
This program has been programmed to follow on from phase 1 of my 8 Week Shred Program so it is only available to those that have completed the first phase.
The SHRED program will allow you to:
- Drop body fat and maintain the maximum amount of muscle mass
- Continue on your journey to improved muscular strength and hypertrophy
- Progressively increased intensity and volume across the 8 weeks
- Progress your overall fitness levels
- Increase confidence in the weights room and continue to build your technique and understanding of the exercises
The SHRED program is perfect for girls looking to incorporate training and fitness into their lifestyles LONG TERM. Phase 2 of this program will continue to build on the foundations of strength, fitness and lifestyle established in Phase 1. Your technique and confidence in the gym will continue to improve, as will your results! Changing your body and your lifestyle takes more than just 8 weeks, Phase 2 of the SHRED program will keep you moving in the direction of your dreams and a healthier life!
You will have access to your plan for the full 8-weeks once you start, and when completed you will have an additional 2 weeks to access your plan.
We recommend downloading your plan into the simplified PDFs during this time as your access will be cut off after this time. Unfortunately we are not able to extend access beyond this time frame.
Simply shoot an email through to
My 24/7 team of accredited fitness experts are here for you at every stage of your journey!
If at anytime you are unable to continue your program due to extenuating circumstances please contact the support team for assistance.
- 8 weeks of structured gym-based workouts & recipe-based meals to help you SHRED
- Lower/upper body focus, as well as some core workouts, low- and high-intensity cardio
- Higher volume of sets and reps with shorter rest periods to get you burning fat
- Periodised daily step goals to help keep you active and accountable throughout the day
- 5 to 6 programmed training sessions per week
- Recipe-based dieting approach with macro tracking
- Progress tracker
Vegetarian or Regular meal plans available.