8 WEEK STRONG PROGRAM
Lauren Simpson FitnessSKU:
This program will help you:
• Improve muscular strength
• Increase muscle mass
• Improve fitness and muscular endurance
• Step up your training
For the more advanced girl wanting to increase strength, build muscle and step up her training! If you are ready to smash some new goals and PRs, then this is for you!
You will have access to your plan for the full 8-weeks once you start, and when completed you will have an additional 2 weeks to access your plan.
We recommend downloading your plan into the simplified PDFs during this time as your access will be cut off after this time. Unfortunately we are not able to extend access beyond this time frame.
Simply shoot an email through to
My 24/7 team of accredited fitness experts are here for you at every stage of your journey!
If at anytime you are unable to continue your program due to extenuating circumstances please contact the support team for assistance..
- 8 weeks of structured gym-based workouts & recipe-based meals to help you GET STRONG
- Lower/upper body focus resistance training sessions and core workouts
- No formal cardio is included in this training program
- Rep ranges vary throughout, but you will predominantly be working lower rep ranges more frequently
- Focus is on big compound lifts, with accessory work
- Periodised daily step goals to help keep you active and accountable throughout the day
- 5 to 6 programmed training sessions per week
- Progress tracker
Vegetarian or Regular meal plans available.
“LOVED this program. I wanted new workouts that targeted what I was working on. I am happy with my results as I worked really hard. Thank you Lauren and team I look forward to the next challenge!”
"LSF was life changing. This is the longest I have followed any type of fitness and health routine. I felt the workouts were CHALLENGING but NOT DISCOURAGING. The meals were filling and never boring. I thought it was overall AMAZING."
"I absolutely loved it! It’s what I have needed for a while to kickstart my motivation. The support from all the girls was so uplifting - definitely one of my favourite things over the last 6 weeks!"